With amazing things to do in England, it’s no surprise that this mesmerizing destination is perfect for families, kids, and teenagers. As we all know that it’s hard to please teenagers, it might be concerning for the families to decide the best locations to explore in England. It has so many adventures and mind-boggling experiences that the kids and teens would never want to miss out! There are lots of entertainment places that can be explored. In this article, some of the best days out for teenagers have been listed out. Whether they like hiking, walking, or beach swims, England has everything to offer. So if you’re confused as to where you should visit, this article will help you out. Some of the top attractions have been collated here for inspiring ideas.
- Driving experience– Most teenagers are ardent lovers of driving. However, due to the legal age, you might not get the chance to drive the wheel. Guess what? There’s a fun driving adventure at Mercedes Benz under 16’s driving at Silverstone. The best thing is there’s no age limit and is a great opportunity for teenagers to learn the basic driving skills under a trained driving coach. It’ll cost around £69 for an hour.
- Cookery courses at Edinburg New Town Cookery School – Are you tired of cooking? Why not teach your teens to try out some cooking classes? A lot of cooking courses are available that’ll help your teens to develop their cookery skills. The price will be in accordance with the inclusions in the course. However, if your kid wants to learn the art of baking bread or fish delicacies, then it’ll cost you around £420.
- Visit one of the theme parks- Teenagers are fond of spending more time exploring adventurous activities. Some of the best theme parks include- Thorpe Park, Alton Towers Resort, Harry Potter theme park, Paultons Park, Legoland, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and much more.
- Water parks- Teenagers love water adventures. Why only teenaged people? Even adults are fond of water adventures. UK is home to some of the top water parks best for teenagers. There are plenty of rides and adventures to explore. Some of the top water parks include- Sandcastle waterpark in Blackpool, Alton Towers Waterpark in Staffordshire, Splashdown in Dorset, Blue Lagoon Water Park, etc.
- Museums- Spending a beautiful day in a museum is definitely one of the fun-loving adventures to try out. There are plenty of museums which are unusual as compared to the others. Some of the amusing museums of the UK are- Museum of Witchcraft in Cornwall, The National Football Museum in Manchester, the Museum of London, Victoria and Albert Museum, to name a few.
Some of the other best day outs for teenagers include- Paintballing, visiting art galleries, and karting. In short, England has appealing activities and adventures for teenagers. These sessions will definitely entice your kids (at least for a while). From adventures to history, England has everything to suit the different interests of the teens.