What could be more relaxing than a day on a tropical beach in an exotic location? Perhaps a beach vacation where the azure waters meet the pristine white sands for a dreamy effect. And, as romantic as it might sound, you can have the same experience by visiting the world’s white-sand beaches. You can checkout Aruba condo rentals.
- Hyams Beach, New South Wales, Australia: This beach is known for its powdery white sands.Hyams Beach is a beach lover’s paradise, with its gorgeous white sand and turquoise water. Furthermore, Hyams Beach captivates by its abundance of biodiversity, confirming its status as one of the world’s best white-sand beaches.Anytime is a good time to go. Snorkeling, sailing, skiing, water skiing, and kangaroo spotting are among the activities available at Hyams Beach.
- Matira Beach in Bora Bora, French Polynesia: This beach is perfect for a tropical getaway. Matira Beach, one of Bora Bora’s few public beaches, can cure even the most irrational case of wanderlust. This white sand beach is surrounded by resorts, restaurants, and stores, and is kissed by crystal clear waters. Anytime is a good time to go. Kayaking, snorkeling, diving, and jet skiing are among the activities available at Matira Beach. Checkout Airbnb Aruba beachfront.
- The famous exposed cove beach of Navagio in Zakynthos, Greece: Navagio Beach in Greece is a popular holiday spot with one of the most stunning white-sand beaches in the world. The MV Panagiotis (Freightliner wreck) is a major attraction at Shipwreck Beach, which is also known as Shipwreck Beach. It is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places to visit in Greece, with such captivating elegance.Scuba diving, snorkeling, base jumping, and kayaking are some of the sports available at Navagio Beach.
- Waddle with the penguins at Boulders Beach in Cape Town, South Africa: Boulders Beach, also known as Boulders Bay, is one of the world’s best white-sand beaches. The African penguin colony, which has been here since 1982, adds to the beauty of the region. The beach is also part of Table Mountain National Park, one of South Africa’s most popular tourist destinations. In the year 2021, this is likely to be one of the best white sand beaches on the planet.Anytime is a good time to go.At Boulders Beach, there are a number of things to do like interacting with the penguins, swimming, and taking pictures
- Boracay’s White Beach: It is Boracay’s white beauty. If you daydream about white sand beaches, you’re probably dreaming about the White Beach. The current is mostly smooth here, making it an ideal spot for unwinding. It’s also one of the most popular beaches for adventure sports.November to April is the best time to stay.At White Beach, there are a number of things to do like Scuba diving, kite surfing, windsurfing, cliff diving, and jet skiing are some of the activities available.Also, look for Aruba vacation houses.
- Say Aloha to a beach holiday at Kaunaoa Bay in Hawaii, USA: Who hasn’t fantasized about a trip to Hawaii? After all, Hawaii is home to some of the world’s most stunning white-sand beaches. The crescent-shaped beach of Kauna’oa Bay is the most famous of them all.The Westin Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, which is right on the beach, draws beachgoers and luxury seekers from all over the world.April to October is the best time to stay.Snorkeling, Manta Ray spot, sunbathing, and photography are among the activities available at Kauna’oa Bay.
- Anse Source D’Argent in Seychelles’ L’Union Estate: A total show-stopperSeychelles is known for its pristine white beaches and makes for a fantastic tropical getaway.The addition of Anse Source D Argent is the icing on the cake! This white sand beach has appeared in various advertisements, films, and television shows. Book a nearby resort for an unforgettable Seychelles tour with plenty of beach time and a multitude of scenic sights.April to May and October to November are the best months to visit.Snorkeling, sea turtle spotting, and swimming are among the activities available at Anse Source D Argent.
- Tulum Beach in Tulum, Mexico: Mayan ruins adorn the beach. Tulum Beach is one of the most stunning white-sand beaches in the world, with Mayan ruins perched on a cliff right beside it.Though the beautiful scenery can make your heart skip a beat, there are beach clubs and resorts where you can have a great time.December to April is the perfect time to visit.At Tulum Beach, there are a number of things to do like visit Mayan ruins, go snorkeling, swim, and take long walks.