In a commercial setting holiday, homeowners are always on the lookout for ways to add luxury and appeal to their space. A hot tub is a great attraction or a must-have feature for the majority of guests when they book a holiday. So, it is a good feature to attract customers and offer your holiday home around the year appeal.
Hot tubs are huge investments in terms of finance and responsibilities. It is a subjective decision whether the hot tub will help to promote your property or turn out to be unworthy. According to a report, a hot tub will –
- Boost occupancy rates
- Allow increase rental charges
- Increase property profile on Google searches
- Enhance re-booking
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Gives a competitive edge
- Earn extra income, especially in the winter months
The decision that a hot tub will work on your commercial property is subjective. If you desire to invest then do some research and talk with other holiday homeowners with hot tubs. There will also be other things to consider ranging from local rules, installation process, water meter, insurance coverage, and more.
In a private home setting, the wood fired hot tub from EZShopper is one of the best value hot tubs we could find. An outdoor hot tub helps to unwind after a hectic day.
- Soaking in a hot tub is beneficial physically and mentally. Blood circulation increases and the body eliminate toxins. Joint and muscle pain reduce and you feel relaxed. A warm water bath in the late evening allows sleeping quickly and soundly. Enjoying a bath in the wooden hot tub outdoor breathing fresh air sounds thrilling!
- The whole day you spend time in an office, where the air is 10X polluted than outdoors. Bathing outdoor in the hot tub allows you to enjoy more fresh air and eliminate fatigue.
- It is not possible to pamper yourself at the spa retreat each weekend. Besides, traveling inconvenience to and from the spa center is full of stress. You return home all tired and stressed just like when you left to visit the spa center. It is a boon to relax in the privacy and comfort of your home.
- Couples can spend a romantic evening or have good family time together soaking in the hot tub with friends or family. The wooden tub allows you experience the back-to-nature feel. The worries vanish in the smoke as you enjoy soaking under the stars.
- A wood-fired hot tub is a cheap investment in comparison to an electric jet spa. It is durable than the inflatable lazy spa. You can use the hot tub the whole year even in winters.
- Hot tub uses less water than swimming pool. It is easy and affordable to maintain. The wood used as fuel costs little. However, if there is a free wood source there is no expense attached.
- A wooden tub installed in your private home increases its resale value and appeal.
Enjoy the fresh air soaking in a wood-fired hot tub outside and stay connected with nature!