Houston is considered as the best vacation destination because it has everything for the travelers to explore-shopping, dining, culture, scenic beauty as well as adventurous activities to try out. This is among the four largest cities in the United States. It is home to some of the intoxicating green spaces, world-class cook, Space Center Houston, and inspirational museums. It is one of the perfect destinations for weekend trips especially those that are coming from North America. This is because there are direct flights from North America to Houston. If you’re planning to visit Houston, you should check out the cheap motels for your accommodation. After all, a trip is incomplete without proper accommodation!
Nearby attractions in Houston–
To make the best out of your trip, you should visit the nearby attractions.
- Space Center Houston– If you’re planning to visit Houston, you can never miss out on the Space Center as this is one of the major attractions. It is the main center of the Johnson Space Center of NASA. You can wander inside this big space station and learn about the impending missions of NASA. If you visit this place on Friday, consider yourself lucky as you get the exclusive opportunity to meet an astronaut.
- Don’t forget to visit the Museum District of Houston– For people who love to explore the cultural beauties of a place should visit this museum. There are 19 museums inside this downtown that includes the Holocaust Museum, Museum of Fine arts, and others. Another stunning attraction of this place is the Houston Zoo.
- Explore the Vintage stores– Are you looking for vintage decors or clothing collections? 19th street in the Heights is the best vintage store that you’ll find in Houston. From casual wear to household gadgets, you can find everything!
Besides this, you shouldn’t forget to explore the exquisite cuisines- Mexican, American, Asian, and other delicacies. The list of dine outs is never-ending but some of the unique destinations include- Flavors of Oaxaca and Vibrant for health-conscious people.
Where to stay in Houston?
Now that you know about some of the best places to visit, travelers need to look for the best accommodations. Wondering where to stay in Houston? Check the list below.
- Scottish Inn and Suites Hobby Airport– If you’re looking for the best facilities at a subsidized cost, this is the best choice. The rooms are furnished and have king-sized beds for extra comfort. Apart from that, some of the other amenities include- AC, Parking facility, internet service, refrigerator, microwave, and a free-wifi!
- Econo Lodge Houston– This lodge is situated very close to Museum District and Texas Medical Center. Their reception is 24/7 available to serve the guests. The William Hobby Airport is just 12 minutes away from this destination and some of the exclusive amenities include- free internet access, free Wi-Fi, daily maid service, pets allowed, free parking and much more!
- Regency Inn and Suites– This luxurious accommodation is located near to some of the major attractions of Houston. You can get luxurious rooms at a very affordable price. Also, the amenities include free internet in public areas!
These are some of the best accommodation options that you can choose from. There are many others which you can find by visiting the online hotel booking portals.