Where does the madness of zany holidays end? It's Sports Cliche Week! I think we've gone over the deep end...
This week is in celebration of the overused phrases in the sports world, stated by coaches and broadcasters. Some of my favorites (in no particular order) are:
1. There's no "I" in team.
2. He's on Fire!
3. Let's take it one game at a time.
3. It's not over til the Fat Lady sings!
4. Roll with the punches.
5. Guys need to step up.
6. The ball's in their court.
7. That was a textbook play.
8. I gave it 110%.
9. We're in it to win it.
10. Everyone's held accountable.