Put on that cowboy hat and get out your banjo because it's Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day. Creating new wacky country song titles is all what this holiday is about. Nothing is going to stop me from enjoying some of the comical song titles that aspiring country musicians have already came up with.
My favorite titles of real country music songs in no particular order:
- Am I Double Parked by the Curbstone of Your Heart?
- Billy Broke My Heart at Walgreens and I Cried All the Way to Sears
- Cow Cow Boogie (Moo Moo My Love)
- Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor On The Bedpost Overnight?
- Drop Kick Me Jesus (Through The Goal Posts Of Life.)
- I Wish I Were A Woman (So I Could Go Out With A Guy Like Me)
- If I Had a Nose Full of Nickels, I'd Sneeze Them All Atchoo!